Outside Sales Representative
The Outside MedTech Sales Representative is responsible for the sales for healthcare technology to health systems, providers, and healthcare payors. This position will sell and provide guidance about products needed by customers in the healthcare space.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise pre-sale
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of customers
- Answers inquiries from customers concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs
What You Bring
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- CRM experience
Ready to Apply?
Use our form below or at the right of your browser window to submit your application.